Help Trying to Learn.

mirrorimage

Family member passed away inhertied equipment ,to keep the small family business going.Don't have a clue trying to learn all I can someone to help? Have a Mltigraphic 2850 S and a 3975. Need to also purched a platemaker / silvermaster. Just trying to find a platemaker that will work for this equiment ! Have seen on the net a HP5100 computer to plate platemaker . Is this what I should be looking for. Can anyone HELP>

Re: Help Trying to Learn.

Jennifer

What kind of wark are you trying to produce, ie, B&W, Line art, Spot color or full color? The HP5100 is a very good machine for Poylester Laser Printer plates, but, it is easy quality printing and s not everybodies cup of tea. A camera platemaker will do better quality but then you need to deal with chemistry. Let me know what you are printing and I'll try to give you advice

Tom

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back