Newbie..Where to get offset plate size and data for use on signa station?

mulo_g

Is there a downloadable file for direct use on signa station? Or, is there a text or excel file to create resource in signa station? Need for various machines Heidelberg, Mitsubishi, Komori, Ryobi etc

Thanks

I would assume you would have to enter that data "plate sizes, grippers, sheet sizes in Signa Station, "build profiles according to your shops specs". I am a Preps and Pandora user not familiar with Signa but I would find it unbelievable if that wasn't the case. Call your
Signa rep and ask him.

In Signastations menus you will find "Resources". You will use existing (which covers Heidelberg machines) or create your own. There is no way that you will download definitions for all possible machines. Even if you would, the list would be annoyingly long.
Anyway, if you are going to work with lot of different machines, it is better to create your own and adjust accoring to your needs and needs of printing house.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back