PDF Letterhead

bluskool

Does anyone here know if there is a way to set up a pdf printer that will print a document and include a letterhead? I would think that someone has already made a ppd that will include a letterhead, but google is not turning up anything.

Re: PDF Letterhead

i think it would take a little more than a ppd. but, if you have a fiery rip on your copier/printer you may have freeform. that would allow you to print a letter head with what ever you want.

I don't understand what you want. Do you mean a letterhead template
set up as a watermark that prints behind a letter?

You could set the letterhead up in whatever program, then make a PDF
Form out of it. Then your end user could type whatever they wanted
onto it and print it as a letter on letterhead. There are a number of ways
this can be done depending on what application they have to work with.

Yes, this is true, but what I have here is an application that prints out data onto a format. The format is made in Quark and the user prints out multiple pages then loads the pages in the printer and prints data onto the pages. The application is custom and automates this data making process. The process is part of our filing system. We now want to move this filing system to digital. So, I think that the easiest way to do this would be to have a PDF printer that could add the template to everything that is printed to it. But if this does not exist, then I guess another option would be to do the opposite and rewrite the application so that it fills out a PDF form like you have suggested.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back