Which Mac should I Get?

Windows 10 is my favourite version of Windows to date, but I still would not use it for work. Too many little annoyances that I would have to hunt around to figure out and they seem to just pop up with every new update. I have a PC at home and use Chrome as my browser, well after an update every time I open Chrome I get a popup telling me how the Windows 10 browser is faster then Chrome. Have not bothered to look to see where I turn it off, but lots of little annoyances that would be even more annoying if using in a production environment. Like getting pop ups about Office 365 and trying to sell me that.

I switched over our shop to Macs years ago save for our RIP and TIFF catcher and the headaches have gone right down. Can spend more time doing my actual job rather then tech support.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back