Abrasive roller cleaning paste

Svitlana

We use product Paste for roller deep cleaning. And now we are exchange some rollers on our offset printing machine (Mitsubishi). My Chief is troubled by abrasive ability of Paste and abrasive component specifically about clay in the Paste. He is sure that clay is the most aggressive component for ink rollers. Is it possible that deep cleaning paste contains clay particles?
I will be grateful if you help me.

Some roller cleaners contain microcrystalline silica , which is an alpha quartz found in the earths crust and is an abrasive. Clay like properties and appearance is how I would describe it, though I am not an expert on the subject matter, but have researched them extensively and distribute some of them.

There is a new two-step roller cleaner that contains no abrasives and is completely safe for the user and the environment, while providing cleaning abilities never before seen.

The product will dramatically improve ink/water balance and ink transfer. I am a supplier so please private message me for more information if you are interested.

Non-abrasive. Completely safe. No solvents. Roller CLEANER.

Attachments

• photo7580.jpg
    photo7580.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 192
  • photo7581.jpg
    photo7581.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 208
  • photo7582.jpg
    photo7582.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 199
  • photo7583.jpg
    photo7583.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 228
  • photo7584.png
    photo7584.png
    144 KB · Views: 203
These pastes can contain any number of substances. Micro particle sized pumice is likely the most prevalent. The key to using these roller cleaners is to thoroughly clean the roller trains after application. Using warm water and solvent wash are the first steps. After that, a drag out (very tacky varnish) vehicle should be idled through the train. After that, washing up with your normal roller wash should provide a clean train void of all contaiminants. If you need that drag out varnish, most ink suppliers can provide this to help your endeavors. Hope this helps. D

Thanks a lot.))) My Chief thinks that talc microparticles can be suitable in this product because talc is "soft" mineral. But I don't know similar paste.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back