Recommendations for service bureaus

hsearcy

We currently send out our flexo plates and film for metalphoto to service bureaus for output (one supplier for flexo plates, one supplier for film). I'm looking for some alternatives to check out so that we're not totally dependent on one supplier. Does anyone have any recommendations?

We're located in the Research Triangle Park area of North Carolina. So far most of the vendors I've found are out of the area but so are our current vendors.

Hi My name is Dhiren Sanghani, We are located in the suburbs of Chicago. We ship plates daily all over the country. Please call me if you would like to have a discussion.

630 230 5777 x15

Splash Graphics, Inc.

Hello My company located in Tampa FL, makes 7 mil film to 36 x 46 - Avantra 44 Please give me a call if I can be of Assistance 904-764-2513

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back