Alternative to Esko Plato

shreyanshd70

Hi,

We are commercial printers with primary focus on packaging products Clothing/Apparel Industry (i.e Hangtags). We are looking for pre-press solution for Step & Repeat functions. I've found Esko's Plato matching our requirement perfectly. I'm however looking for cheaper alternative to Esko's Plato.

Our requirement is as below

1. Able to auto optimize best sheet-size for maximum utilization of paper/board.
2. Add the production controls easily

Shreyansh

I believe that the usual suspects are Kodak Pandora or Tilia Labs Phoenix…. Or perhaps Ultimate TechnoGraphics Impostrip, or possibly Insoftautomation Imp or Ultimate TechnoGraphics Impostrip or…

Stephen Marsh

Hi, if you’re looking for Plato's alternative, you should really check MYPACKBRAIN solutions www.mypackbrain.com. It will meet your requirements 100% and offers cheaper/flexible pricing. Like with Plato, you operate in-house, so you stay in full control & it’s secure (working with Fortune500 companies, proven results).

Here’s also a brief comparison with Esko for a general insight Best alternative to ESKO | MYPACKBRAIN

Hope it helps!
Maria

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back