Collapse
Canon
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Braille printing

I'm looking for a wholesaler (or otherwise) that would be able to produce a book in Braille. Any ideas on a supplier for something like this?

I've never used them, but I know that American Printing House for the Blind undertakes commercial work for blind audiences. Contact them toll-free at 1-800-223-1839, by fax at 502-899-2284, or by email at contracts@aph.org. I know nothing about their pricing.

Comment

Originally posted by davarino View Post
      I've never used them, but I know that American Printing House for the Blind undertakes commercial work for blind audiences. Contact them toll-free at 1-800-223-1839, by fax at 502-899-2284, or by email at contracts@aph.org. I know nothing about their pricing.
      Thank you Davarino,

Before coming here I had visited customdeluxeboxes.com. I was comfortable with the work they had done but Now I must contact you to discuss as this forum I have heard "Members of this forum are brilliant and very helpful to do printing job in a better and cheaper way". I had noticed your details and will contact you in a while. Thank you again!
      Last edited by amandalove; Today, 01:51 AM.

Comment

4OverStandard FinishingDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)CanonKBATharsternAvantiXerox

Presswise Article

Collapse

Automated Order Status Tracking
      In PressWise Workflow Solution

Presswise order status
      Quick overview of the order status tracking feature on PressWise’s automated workflow solution

Link to Video

4OverStandard FinishingDuploCanonSmartsoft (Presswise)TharsternKBAAvantiUltimateXerox

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5671 users online. 97 members and 5574 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,597 at 10:25 AM on 04-20-2018.

Working...
      X