Tab setup software

SoggyWinter

My team needs a tool for automating tab layout and insertion with Xerox presses and Fiery RIPs. EFI Jobmaster is an obvious choice, but the product is expensive and the feature improvements are infrequent. Does Jobmaster have any competing products that we should look at? thanks.

My team needs a tool for automating tab layout and insertion with Xerox presses and Fiery RIPs. EFI Jobmaster is an obvious choice, but the product is expensive and the feature improvements are infrequent. Does Jobmaster have any competing products that we should look at? thanks.

You might take a look at ReadyPrint from RSA (Rochester Software Associates). It boasts very robust tab creation functionality, among other things, and is less expensive.

https://www.rocsoft.com/ReadyPrint

disclosure - Ricoh sells RSA products and I work for Ricoh.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back