Collapse
Canon
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RSA Rocsoft Ready Print / Legal Print

Any users of these software packages on here?

Able to give any feedback re. how you find them and costs?

I'm printing long batches of documents separated with custom tabs and I'm looking for a system that will give a document level overview and auto populate the tabs... Looking at options from printer manufacturers but RSA's solutions look interesting but can't find any user feedback online...

Originally posted by bcr View Post
    Any users of these software packages on here?

Able to give any feedback re. how you find them and costs?

I'm printing long batches of documents separated with custom tabs and I'm looking for a system that will give a document level overview and auto populate the tabs... Looking at options from printer manufacturers but RSA's solutions look interesting but can't find any user feedback online...
    Creating tabs from PDF bookmarks is pretty easy using ReadyPrint. You can also do this using EFI's Job Master on your Fiery, assuming you have one. Although I have first-hand experience with both products I'm not a daily user. With RP you can use any printer whereas with JM you're restricted to the printer it's connected to and in theory other Fiery-controlled printers.
    Last edited by deckm00@yahoo.com; 06-18-2019, 06:23 AM. Reason: Other resources - Both RSA and EFI have user forums. https://www.rocsoft.com/forums/ . https://communities.efi.com/s/?language=en_US

Comment

Originally posted by deckm00@yahoo.com View Post

Creating tabs from PDF bookmarks is pretty easy using ReadyPrint. You can also do this using EFI's Job Master on your Fiery, assuming you have one. Although I have first-hand experience with both products I'm not a daily user. With RP you can use any printer whereas with JM you're restricted to the printer it's connected to and in theory other Fiery-controlled printers.
      thanks for your response! i'm not a huge fan of jobmaster for numerous reasons.

the apparent appeal of RSA Legal Print is that it gives you a simple interface of files in a queue, where you can define the tabs within that view - as opposed to applications like jobmaster, where it is primarily aimed at a more graphic design user. If you have 10,000 pages and 1,000 tab sheets per set of documents, then trying to configure and check that tabs are in the correct place is hellish using that type of GUI.

Comment

CanonKBAAvantiSmartsoft (Presswise)DuploXerox4Over

Zero Setup Time

Collapse

Zero Setup Time:
      Myth Or Reality?

As the twenty-first century opened, Koenig & Bauer had already anticipated the need for the coexistence of conventional and digital printing, and had begun to develop the technology that is today empowering offset printers to meet those challenges.

Read the Article.

CanonSmartsoft (Presswise)AvantiKBAXeroxChili publish4Over " "Duplo

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6497 users online. 126 members and 6371 guests.

Most users ever online was 14,674 at 05:29 AM on 10-30-2019.

Working...
      X