Collapse
Canon
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RSA Rocsoft Ready Print / Legal Print

Any users of these software packages on here?

Able to give any feedback re. how you find them and costs?

I'm printing long batches of documents separated with custom tabs and I'm looking for a system that will give a document level overview and auto populate the tabs... Looking at options from printer manufacturers but RSA's solutions look interesting but can't find any user feedback online...

Originally posted by bcr View Post
    Any users of these software packages on here?

Able to give any feedback re. how you find them and costs?

I'm printing long batches of documents separated with custom tabs and I'm looking for a system that will give a document level overview and auto populate the tabs... Looking at options from printer manufacturers but RSA's solutions look interesting but can't find any user feedback online...
    Creating tabs from PDF bookmarks is pretty easy using ReadyPrint. You can also do this using EFI's Job Master on your Fiery, assuming you have one. Although I have first-hand experience with both products I'm not a daily user. With RP you can use any printer whereas with JM you're restricted to the printer it's connected to and in theory other Fiery-controlled printers.
    Last edited by deckm00@yahoo.com; 06-18-2019, 06:23 AM. Reason: Other resources - Both RSA and EFI have user forums. https://www.rocsoft.com/forums/ . https://communities.efi.com/s/?language=en_US

Comment

CanonKBAAvantiSmartsoft (Presswise)DuploEnfocusXerox

Free Download

Collapse

Trade Show Survey=
    Instant October Trade Show Survey
    Come On! Only 5 Questions

PRINT 19 and PRINTING United are squaring off in October.
    Will you be at one of them?
    Both? Neither?
    Please take our 1-Minute survey to tell us about your plans for the two big fall shows!

Take The Survey.

CanonSmartsoft (Presswise)AvantiGraph ExpoKBAAvantiEnfocusGraph ExpoDuploXerox

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5413 users online. 96 members and 5317 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,855 at 12:33 PM on 06-06-2019.

Working...
    X