Collapse
Canon
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ECRM Mako 56 have a problem

We had a problem with MAKO 56 - he began to display the film all black. With a low exposure of 20-40 and the conclusion of the test pattern from the RIP, it can be seen very poorly, as if in a negative. In the chief photo you can see it. Let me know if there are remedies, suggestions...

Hi sir:
    Please Recalibrated, this will be a good idea, and you will see, if this problem of software or Hardware.
    Blessing.
    superchock@yandex.com
    Mobile+WhatsApp:+505 8861 1441

Comment

Can you please write a calibration procedure? Can I do it myself?

Comment

You must go to Enter or exit the menu sub-system by pressing MENU from the ONLINE or the
        OFFLINE state.
        Control Panel Keypad
        The platesetter provides a series of menus to set up various parameters. The control panel keypad is used
        to navigate through the menus and change parameters.
        Attached the guide.

Blessing.
        superchock@yandex.com
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by chock View Post
          You must go to Enter or exit the menu sub-system by pressing MENU from the ONLINE or the
          OFFLINE state.
          Control Panel Keypad
          The platesetter provides a series of menus to set up various parameters. The control panel keypad is used
          to navigate through the menus and change parameters.
          Attached the guide.

Blessing.
          superchock@yandex.com
          Thank you for the instruction, but it is not CTP that is faulty with us, but the MACO 56 ECM. I found instructions on the Internet for launching Test patterns, the test is visible but the black background still remains.

Comment

Sorry sir:
            Attached is there block for calibrationo for MACO 56, Hope you can fix it.
            However let me know, any question
            Blessing.

superchock@yandex.com
            Attached Files

Comment

CanonKBAAvantiSmartsoft (Presswise)DuploXerox4Over

Canon Embellishment White Paper

Collapse

Print Embellishment Goes
            Straight To The Bottom Line

InfoTrends reported that interviews with more than 100 print customers demonstrated an appetite and willingness to pay premiums of 24% to 89% for special effects, over CMYK-only printing. They also indicated embellishment could apply to a significant portion of their work. Embellishment options can include hot foil stamping, spot gloss UV, embossing, debossing, letterpress, diecut shapes, lamination, duplex, triplex, gold foil, silver foil, copper foil, white foil, black foil, clear foil, etching, and laser cutting techniques. Download The Free White Paper.

CanonSmartsoft (Presswise)AvantiKBAXeroxChili publish4Over " "DuploAvanti

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6667 users online. 108 members and 6559 guests.

Most users ever online was 14,674 at 05:29 AM on 10-30-2019.

Working...
            X