Dynagram inpO2 Question

dzahnke

Quick questions. Since I dont have a service contract for our imposition software inpO2 6.1 I cant get them to answer a simple question for me so I am asking here. When adding "Text Marks" (description taglines) they always come out in Registration Color 100% and I need them to be Black only. Does anyone know how I can change the default. I do not see an options and the pressroom is having trouble with offsetting of these and causing sheets sticking. I would try a thin font but there are only 3 fonts to choose from as well. Does anyone know how or if this can be changed? As I mentioned Dynagram will not give any phone or email support without the $3000 a year contract. I have used the software for 5 years with no problems and have only called once and see no point in paying that when the software just does its thing fine.
Thanks

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back