Can't connect to my RIP

Trimmer

I've just upgraded to latest OS windows 7, and everything looks cool but
there is only one issue with this OS
When i trye to connect with this workgroup it asks for username and password,then after i hit ok it gives another menu where it says:Enter network password'i type my password but it says its wrong.
Any idea!!

windows 7

windows 7

I've just upgraded to latest OS windows 7, and everything looks cool but
there is only one issue with this OS
When i trye to connect with this workgroup it asks for username and password,then after i hit ok it gives another menu where it says:Enter network password'i type my password but it says its wrong.
Any idea!!

Tested out windows 7 before it went up for sale, found it had a lot of problems.
So I went back to my old windows. Unfortunately I had to format my hard drive.
I think I'll wait to all the problems have been ironed out.
Sorry couldn't help you

I must admit I was quite impressed with windows seven. It had a good look about it.
But unfortunately I did have a few problems with it; one of the problems was the blue tooth for some reason found I had to have the wireless switched on before I could get my blue tooth to work.
I also couldn't get my pocket PC to connect My disks drive was not working properly I found when I set up my e-mail system and downloaded my emails to my laptop my E mails were still on the website so it meant each time I downloaded my emails I kept getting the first lot again.
When I went on the Internet there was several web pages I couldn't gain access to.
I could not right click to copy anything, when I was on the Internet or if I tried to paste something into the start box
Considering it was a free trial and I was the Guinea pig which gave them feedback
And got nothing from them in reply
Oh after using it for about a month I decided to remove it and that was not easy I ended up having to format my hard drive the voice activation was really good you could even shut the machine down by giving the command to shut down
I would love to know what it is like now ?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back