Placemat Printing Job

BUneek_Designs

I am new to this site and am not sure if it can be of any help but it cant hurt....

I have a client that is looking for paper placemats to advertise his restaurant events for each month and I am having hard time finding a trustworthy printing company to give business to : )

Job consists of a min. of 1000/every month 10x14 on 35lb or 60lb. White with 1 possibly 2 colors

Thank you

Re: Placemat Printing Job

We run about 100,000 of those per month. We are in London, Ontario

The Colour Shop Inc.

almost any shop should be able to handle that. where are you located?
are you shopping for quick turn around, quality and price? we turn decent quality 4 color in a couple days. overnight if needed. find someone that has gone ctp. are you using quark , indesign, illustrator, photoshop? what is it that the shops you have tried can't do?

I agree with Rob on this one. That is a pretty basic job. Is it die cut that is the issue or are they just plain square? I guess I am curious to know why this is hard. Where are you located?

donna

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back