JDF´s WORK

leolimasbc

Hello, everyone,
My name is Leonardo, I'm new here and,
I am a systems analyst, I work in a press industry in Brazil,
I am leading here, a project of development of our MIS, and we are beginning to study the integration of MIS with Workflow Heidelberg,
But I can not official materials CIP4. CIP4 denied my record as a member, saying that in Brazil could only have one developer fo JDF.
I got some material and other examples.
I wonder if someone on this forum has already developed some work in this direction, or where I can get help for this solution, because here in Brazil, is very rare, and the ones that holds this information, it is a private company called Metrics, and obviously not open any information about it, we do not have business relations with it.

thanks

Olà!

What kind of JDF information are you looking for?
Imposition? Finishing? other??

Ray Duval
Ultimate Technographics
www. imposition. com

Lenardo,
All the JDF specs are public and available on the CIP4 web site. Here is the link...

CIP4 Website

Check out the Technical Resources, and the Education sections. Both have all the information you need.

I hope this helps!
Michael Reiher
Dynagram

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back