Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imagesetters

Hello all;

perhaps one of you may be able to shed some light on a workflow situation we are experiencing.

Our company is in the midst of numerous visits from the manufacturers of CTP/Workflow systems, and we are not quite sure who to trust.

Currently running a Heidelberg RIP and Imagesetter, using Ryobi and AB_D presses.

So, my question would be to all who have experience with AGFA, Heidelberg and Presstek.

Accento? Supersetter? or Xitron? Without giving you all of the specs, I am wanting to know which Workflow has the best track record so far. (Chemistry Free)

We'll be making our decision within 60 days, and I'm hoping to get a better idea of who is best to go with. The famous "WEBEX" is not cutting it for me...

Thanks!
    DG

Edited by: DG on Nov 21, 2007 12:36 PM

Re: Imagesetters

Another company you may want to look at is Xante. We just had a plate burner and processor installed here. I was very impressed with the entire process and training was very thorough. It has definitely fit well into our workflow with Diddie, Ryobi and Hamada presses. Just thought I would share another company to take a look at.

Comment

Thanks for the info! I'll look into what they have to offer.

Comment

I am currently working with Trueflow and the Fuji pro-t plates. This is a good system. I come from a Creo/Scitex Brisque and Lotem workflow.
        This current system works well compared to what I'm used to.
        From both workflows I can say that I feel that Fuji has the most stable plates on the market that I've worked with.

Comment

The imagesetter is a Javelin 8300 E. Pretty bare bones and stable.

Comment

UltimateDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)Standard FinishingKBA4Over
          UltimateDuploStandard FinishingKBAKBA GTIChili publish4Over

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4875 users online. 104 members and 4771 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,151 at 11:36 AM on 11-17-2017.

Working...
          X