Quark 7 and Suitcase Fusion

Jim_T

Is anyone else experiencing font problems with Suitcase Fusion? I have noticed that Quark 7 attempts to load a font even when Suitcase sets are not activated. I have auto activation turned off in Suitcase prefs. The strange thing is that if you first activate the set in Suitecase and then open your Quark doc everything is fine. But if you open your Quark doc and then turn on the Suitcase Quark does not recognize the activated fonts. I have all applicable patches applied to both Quark and Suitcase.**

Re: Quark 7 and Suitcase Fusion

you may need to remove the suitcase auto activation plug in from quark to get it to stop trying to auto load.

and yes, you may have to load and activate most fonts before launching almost any application (not just Quark) to get them to recognize the fonts.

Re: Quark 7 and Suitcase Fusion

DavidMa is right. If you have started Quark though, before you loaded fonts in Suitcase, load the fonts in Suitcase and deactivate (not remove) and reactivate the fonts in Suitcase, and see if Quark sees them then.

Don

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back