Adding a custom color bar to all Epson Proof

cvdgRed7

I have a Xitron Navigator 6.0 RIP. I need to add a CUSTOM color bar (a .tif file) to the bottom of each proof. Is there a way to do this? I looked at the Xitron website for a Page Feature that would accomplish this, but couldn't find one.

Any Thoughts?

Re: Adding a custom color bar to all Epson Proof

It would be possible to this with a page feature with some hacking around. probably not a help for you now but for harlequin rip users with the simple imposition options this is now pretty simple. simply convert the Tiff to an EPS file then you load the EPS as a custom annotation. Then you can make a new imposition style where you can choose to select the new mark on either edge of the job and how far to offset it. Probably no help at the moment, but if you were thinking of upgrading in the future might be worth getting the simple imposition option

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back