Rampage JDF Error

dbray

I recently updated Preps to 5.3.3 and I am now getting "Marks file not found" error. I am using Rampage 10.6b10. Does anyone know what is going on. I vaguely recall that there might be an incompatibility issue with Rampage 10.6b10 and Preps 5.3.3, but I am not sure. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I recently updated Preps to 5.3.3 and I am now getting "Marks file not found" error. I am using Rampage 10.6b10. Does anyone know what is going on. I vaguely recall that there might be an incompatibility issue with Rampage 10.6b10 and Preps 5.3.3, but I am not sure. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Is this error from preps?. Check to make sure you preps preference for you marks folder target wasn't changed.

Rampage JDF Error

I would update Rampage to V12. You got a whole toolbox for automation than and excellent support. Perhaps in combination with Metrix.

Preps update to 5.3.3

Preps update to 5.3.3

Have you used the preps migration utility to move marks and profiles to your new preps installation folder?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back