Canon
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to Modify an existing PRINTING MACHINE

Hey Gang,

I am trying to modify an older PRINTING MACHINE I no longer use as the press was sold. I am trying to help a fellow printer as he moved and needed me to image some plates for a new Ryobi 684. I can't seem to get Rampage to acknowledge the plate size I had to adjust? I tried taking output OFFLINE and I was told there was a Utility to communicate Rampage with my Screen 8300 CTP so it will recognize the new plate dimensions? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!
    Jeff

You may have to setup the exact plate size in your imagesetter for Rampage to see it.

Comment

Very easy to do..you have to change in 3 places...email me techray1@live.com

Comment

CanonKBAAvantiSmartsoft (Presswise)DuploEnfocusXerox4Over

Canon Embellishment White Paper

Collapse

Print Embellishment Goes
      Straight To The Bottom Line

InfoTrends reported that interviews with more than 100 print customers demonstrated an appetite and willingness to pay premiums of 24% to 89% for special effects, over CMYK-only printing. They also indicated embellishment could apply to a significant portion of their work. Embellishment options can include hot foil stamping, spot gloss UV, embossing, debossing, letterpress, diecut shapes, lamination, duplex, triplex, gold foil, silver foil, copper foil, white foil, black foil, clear foil, etching, and laser cutting techniques. Download The Free White Paper.

CanonSmartsoft (Presswise)AvantiKBAAvantiEnfocusGraph ExpoDuploXeroxChili publish4Over

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4158 users online. 52 members and 4106 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,745 at 04:03 PM on 10-10-2019.

Working...
      X