Collapse
Canon
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to duplicate Media selection for plate output

Changing plate vendors. I want to keep the current settings in case we go back to current plates. How can I duplicate the current settings, change name to new plate vendor and then edit for any calibration tweaks, etc. needed. Most information will be same ( size, etc.) -- just different manufacturer of plate. (Running Rampage 12.3)
    Last edited by Lynne; 07-12-2016, 03:00 PM.

Are you talking about plate settings in the imagesetter, the plate calibrations in Rampage or the plate settings in your imposition software?

Comment

The selection that you make when plotting to a metal plate (i.e. AGFA HEIDELBERG, AGFA AB DICK, etc.) We have 3 different presses and have a setting for each we choose from when making plates. I need to add a copy of each of these so we can make changes as needed for FUJI plates so that I'm not changing the AGFA settings. I have a call placed to Rampage support so maybe they can help me if it's very complicated.

Comment

KBAAvantiSmartsoft (Presswise)DuploXerox4OverCanon

Zero Setup Time

Collapse

Zero Setup Time:
      Myth Or Reality?

As the twenty-first century opened, Koenig & Bauer had already anticipated the need for the coexistence of conventional and digital printing, and had begun to develop the technology that is today empowering offset printers to meet those challenges.

Read the Article.

Smartsoft (Presswise)AvantiKBAXerox " "DuploCanon4Over

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8567 users online. 55 members and 8512 guests.

Most users ever online was 14,674 at 05:29 AM on 10-30-2019.

Working...
      X