RAMpage Proof Profile

Mary B

If anyone can help ASAP that would be great!

When I set the proof profile setting it gives me options to send the proof to one of our printers instead of giving me the option for a 5 monitor proof or any of the other printers. Also When i set the main profile it is giving me 4 of every option.. What do I do? Is there a way to fix this?

What version of Rampage are you using? Do you have any training using it? Monitor and printer proofs should be two different Queues.

Thanks for replying!
I'm using 9.4 I do have training, and I know they are 2 different queues. When I Choose the Register tab it gives me several of the same option for the Main Profile and the Proof Profile. This is what it reads when I choose form the Main Profile drop down menu:

1 RIP 150 lpi
1 RIP 175 lpi
1 RIP 175 lpi
1 RIP 175 lpi
1 RIP 175 lpi

Like that.
The same goes for the Proof Profile drop down menu except that it's mission options i need.
any ideas on how i can fix it?

Looks like the links to your profiles are amiss. First thing I'd do is reboot everything. Since I've never run version 9 I have no idea where your default profiles are located or how your RAMpage is configured, I understand that they changed a lot in Version 10 but mine are in the main jobs list. Try double clicking on one of the default proofing profiles in the job list and see what you get.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back