Rampage 10.4b9 Duplicate filename

GregH

I just recently upgraded my Mac client to 10.4b9. The problem I'm having is in the "Jobs" tab. I can not create a new job without getting the error message "Can not complete operation. Duplicate filename". The next window does comes up and I can create a new job but the error continues through every step. Also in the jobs tab I only see the recent job in the pagelist but no others. I've already unchecked the "Enforce unique page name in the entire pagelist" preference with no luck. I've read other threads of people rebuilding the pagelist? Does anyone have any other suggestions.
-Greg

Re: Rampage 10.4b9 Duplicate filename

I called Rampage directly and they had me set two varibles while rebuilding the pagelist. Also I upgraded from 10.4b9 to 10.4b13. This solved my problem. I would encourge anyone having problems with duplicate files to call Rampage directly and enquire about these before mentioned varibles. I spoke with Dan Vincent at Rampage support who was very helpful regarding this issue.
-Greg

Where did you get the upgrade from? I'm still running 10.4b.9 and although I have no issues, if there is an update, why didn't I get it?

I'm not sure why we didn't get it until we called Rampage directly. But there is a newer version. 10.4b13. email me at [email protected]+ and I'll give you a link.
-Greg

Thanks for the response. Did you also get a new version for the
windows box or just a new client for the Mac? I saw 10.4b13 on the
RAMpage FTP server and wondered if it was beta or not and if it
needed a new windows counterpart to function...
MJK

It's just the Mac Client. I got it off the Rampage ftp site. I don't think it a beta version from what tech support said. You don't need to do anything to your windows servers or rips, it works fine. Good luck.
-Greg

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back