Spekta

Re: Spekta

I tried it, but didn't like it - too noisy; or grainy. We went on to use RanDot. Never worked with Spekta 2, so can't address the changes made.

rich

Hi Carlos,

I did use Spekta 1 for about 4 years and was always very happy with the results, In august 07 I started with Spekta2 (350lpi & 650lpi), it is super... we use it for about 45% of our jobs.

We also use the multiscreen option (spekta for the images and AM-screening for the vignets and tints) It cost a bit more time in prepress but it will save you a lot of wash-time on press.

And yes our clients are pay more for this extra quality.

Please look at:

http://www.printingtalk.com/news/din/din221.html

cheers

Sander Been

Hi Mr Bean,

Can you explain me how to use multiscreening? We use trueflow 3 Ver. 4.01. and a PTR4100
Thanks!

hi mr. been,

can you elaborate a little the use of spekta 2 (350 & 650 lpi) im new in TF.How you calculate the dot gain?i check the system there is no default calibration curve to start with.not unlike in prinergy (harmony) there is a point that you can start with.

thanks for the reply.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back