Screen PT-R4300S Error. E41f4: Servo Pack is illegal

Hello all. I would like you to help me with this issue.

When I try to print at 1000RPM the CTP load the plate normally, then it performs the measurement, but when it starts to print the drum run normal but few seconds later it descends the speed and presets this error:

E41f4: Servo Pack is illegal

So I adjusted the belt, then I changed the setting of the plate to using it with 500RPM instead of 1000, and the plate was printed good but when the CTP tried to stop, it couldn't do it, and it presented this error:

E0183: Drum cannot be stopped when rotating at high-speed

Then I accessed the Service/ DRUM TEST/ FAST and I performed tests at 150, 200 and 300 RPM. The 150 test worked fine and the drum was stopped well, same as 200RPM, but the 300 RPM runs at the right speed but when I tried to stop the drum, it continues rotating and few seconds later it presented this error.

I would like to know what is the device or component which manage the breaking system, which is controlled by the servo motor.

Someone has an idea?

Thanks in advance.

Tony

Last edited:
Finally I resolved the problem. I tested another ServoPack Box and the issue was fixed. It's suppose a 50Ω resistor controls the braking system, but the resistor is good. For that reason, I decided to exchanged the ServoPack and the problem was fixed.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back