CTP laser problem

maqlatura

Registered Users
Hi everyone!

I have a problem with SCREEN 8300s CTP. After exposing and developing on plates there are some strange patterns. That patterns appear only on magenta and yellow plates. I attached pictures of patterns.
At first I thought that something happened during RIP, but in RIP viewer I don't see anything.
I have two CTPs and I use Trueflow on both. On one there is this pattern and on the other there isn't. So it is a problem with CTP.
I use termal positive plates, laser power 2400dpi on 70%, 600rpm.

Attachments

• 20141001_125514.jpg
    20141001_125514.jpg
    359.6 KB · Views: 252
  • 20141001_125541.jpg
    20141001_125541.jpg
    658.7 KB · Views: 245
  • 20141001_125606.jpg
    20141001_125606.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 259
Hi, have you cleaned the laser?
Could be a diode that doesn't image perfectly at that screen angle.

Hi
You can change the angle of magenta and black colors.
However dot type use round dot helpful you.

hi
please check vacuum unit (show 600 in expose time) and clean vacuum hole on drum 's surface .
check angle of magenta and yellow in your rip.and another setting(dpi.dotahaoe.resolution)
before this problem does plate setter work with this setting (70% and 600 rpm)?
did you change your plate?(example change positive fuji plate with positive tiger plate)
regards

I cann't change angle of magenta and yellow - if I do that I will also change angle of cyan and black. Cyan and black plates doesn't have these patterns. I tried to clean laser haed and it changed nothing. I also try to change manufacturer of plates - still patterns are there on magenta and yellow. And plate setter worked with the same settings before this problem appeared. Also I thought that sensor surface is scratched during cleaning, but it is not. If sensor surface was scratched patterns would be on all four plates.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back