Canon
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PlateRite 8000 and Kodak Sonora X processless plate

Hello

We would like to try out other plates on our screen-platesetter, including the Kodak Sonora X processless plate in the PlateRite 8000.

The technician asked me in advance for the following information, maybe someone has the combination in use and can tell me the following parameters?:

1) Required laser energy
    (in the Kodak technical Datasheet is only to read about "different" values according to type of platesetter and resolution.
    We work mostly with 175lpi and screen SPEKTA (300) with 2400dpi)

2) % laser power

3) drum speed

Thanks a lot in advance

Ulrich
    Last edited by Ulrich; 04-06-2018, 02:36 AM. Reason: grammar

Have you got the information you needed about this case?

Comment

Thanks for asking. Yes i had got some Information via Mail. But now we are working (satisfying) with Fuji Superia ZD and an other Fountain Solution...

Ulrich

Comment

Sonora X is moore better plate, work with all fountain solution and forgives a lot
        sped drum 1000
        power 80%
        Try, realy best.

Comment

I switched a number of customers to Sonora X during the last months. They are all happy.
          Martin Müller
          Prepress-Service & Technical Support, Essen GERMANY

Comment

How do the prices compare to the Sonora XP plates? Still waiting to hear back from a rep on these. I am assuming they cost more as they are not a replacement for the XP series?

Comment

Originally posted by wonderings View Post
              How do the prices compare to the Sonora XP plates? Still waiting to hear back from a rep on these. I am assuming they cost more as they are not a replacement for the XP series?
              I was told they are the same price by our rep. Still waiting to get some. Kodak seems to move rather slowly.

Comment

4OverCanonKBAAvantiXeroxSmartsoft (Presswise)Duplo

Free Download

Collapse

Avanti
              Before You Buy A Print MIS Read This - FREE Download Link To Download

4OverCanonKBAXeroxSmartsoft (Presswise)DuploAvantiXeikonGraph Expo

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4977 users online. 118 members and 4859 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,611 at 11:23 AM on 02-27-2019.

Working...
              X