Collapse
Canon
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Exposure...

We have a Screen 4300e and I wanted to check the exposure, so I printed out the light intensity test. The attached photo is what I got. My question now, is what the heck am I supposed to check with the densitometer to see which light intensity setting is optimal? Are these supposed to be a certain percentage? I have the manual, but I can't seem to find anything explaining this chart.

I've sent you a message, check your inbox.

Comment

Originally posted by maxon View Post
      I've sent you a message, check your inbox.
      Why not post your message here?

Comment

I chose not to for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by maxon View Post
          I chose not to for a reason.
          And now no one else who has this same problem will find an answer here.

Comment

Originally posted by OffsetStorefront View Post

And now no one else who has this same problem will find an answer here.
            Correct. Anyone having this particular problem should call a trained engineer to carry out the full plate setup procedure. Whatever I told kdw75 is my business. I am definitely not going to go public with training docs and stuff. Other than that I'm happy to help, posted a few messages here over the last 10 years and some of them must have been helpful.

Comment

Gentlemen and kdw75,

There is no mystery about this "little difficulty" just download and read this PDF from --- www. wpc.ilatec.com/wpcinfo63ctp.

Regards, Alois
              Last edited by Alois Senefelder; 05-18-2019, 05:38 AM.

Comment

4OverCanonKBAAvantiXeroxSmartsoft (Presswise)Duplo

Free Download

Collapse

Avanti
              Before You Buy A Print MIS Read This - FREE Download Link To Download

CanonKBAXeroxSmartsoft (Presswise)DuploAvantiXeikonGraph Expo4Over

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4848 users online. 99 members and 4749 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,855 at 12:33 PM on 06-06-2019.

Working...
              X