Start up in Flexo Printing

Visar

Hi all,

I am offset printer and now due to huge demand I would like to enter on Flexo Printing.

Any interesting company how are already in business are welcome for joint ventures.

Consultant on how to start and other details are very welcome.

Email. [email protected]

Thank you in advance!

Printing with flexo on rolls for packaging coffee, food products etc and other general roll to roll flexo.

Flexo is a very different animal from offset. Water based inks that are more like paint & raised rubber/plastic plates. A shop I was at put in an old used Mark Andy 6 color with this wild custom inserter (was actually and 8 with the turn over that they removed 2 units for to add the inserter) and the die-cut system. They sent out for plates, and still do 4 years later. Hired a pressman with the specific experience. All this was for ONE client they did work for. Granted it was worth it, until the client went belly up. Be very careful why your looking to bring this in house and do tons and tons of research.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back