Dirty print on some edges

ThosGrol

Hello everybody and happy new year!
I'm experiencing some problems that had took me a long time and i can't find the solution..!I use ESKO CDI 4835 for engraving plates and a Concept 305 DW for washing out the plates!As you can see from the embedded picture i get dirty edges but not all over the design!
This is with a NEF Plate 1.14 with Full HD! I made the procedure as the specifications suggest (backflash, washout times, depth, relief , UVA/UVC etc).Has anyone encountered same problems, does anyone has a solution for the specific problem?The procedure from separation till print
is inhouse, so any suggestions from graphic designers, operators or printers is welcome!

Attachments

• photo6151.jpg
    photo6151.jpg
    496.2 KB · Views: 249
Hi,

What does the plate look like, could you provide us an image of that? If you burned the same plate again do you produce the same result on press? Looks like something is happening with the ink not drying properly and you have some HD dots bridging at the end. What kind of press are you using as well, narrow or wide web?

Rich

No Title

Hi ThosGrol,
i also faced like this problem. first you want to check relief then UVA/UVC times then washout(fresh solvent is coming on time regularly ). can you check intensity of UV A & UV C. May be it can be low intensity (i think life time is 600H -800H )

Attachments

• photo6333.jpg
    photo6333.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 303

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back