Anyone going to Infoflex 2018 in Indianapolis?

gordo

I’ll be there helping out at Hamillroad Software’s booth. Haven’t been to an Infoflex in the US in years so it will be especially interesting to see how this one compares (also to the recent show in Brussels).

I’ll be there helping out at Hamillroad Software’s booth. Haven’t been to an Infoflex in the US in years so it will be especially interesting to see how this one compares (also to the recent show in Brussels).

Give Andy my regards. You going to be doing something with Belissima? I would like to hear what you have to say about that.

I will be there. Don't go in expecting Label Expo at all. I have been to one (infoflex or fall conference) every year for the past 5 years or so. The seminars are usually pretty good. You definitely get to network but these are typically really small shows. No presses, perhaps some plate processors and many handheld devices.

I do find it valuable to go but its closer to a high school science fair in scale than a label expo. i hope i get to meet you there.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back