Standard Finishing
4Over

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need a new 4 color process ink, any suggestions??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a new 4 color process ink, any suggestions??

Hi, we currently have a
    Heidelberg GTO 52-2 w. direct continuous dampening system(no circ tank or alcohol)
    Heidelberg MOZP 25" 2 color w. cloth dampeners(1 cloth, 1 rubber form) and a circ system

We were using Lotus Plus ink from Heidelberg and it worked well for us but is no longer available. Have been trying Hostman Rapida series but have huge drying problems, especially with the Magenta and Yellow. Jobs are picking and not drying.

Just tried a sample of Vanson Quickson series and it seems to work alright. I'm told its fairly expensive though.
    My shop is in Canada, any other suggestions??? I'd appreciate it,
    Thanks

Re: Need a new 4 color process ink, any suggestions??

Would you try a Soy Base ink? I can provide samples and testimonials, it is very good (moderate priced) ink and most who have tried it now buy it. Email me and I'll arrange shipment to try info@pressmanspride.com
    Erick

Comment

>Have been trying Hostman Rapida series but have huge drying problems, especially with the Magenta and Yellow. Jobs are picking and not drying.

Are you referring to the Rapida optima (1765) series, or the Rapida from the Inkcredible series? Just curious.

Comment

Sorry, the Inkredible series

Comment

I would recomend ZipSet ink. The pigment level is strong, the water pick level and the drying is excellent. Price is good also. Very low misting also.
          Just google ZIPSET INK.

Good Luck
          OG

Comment

Thanks, i'm trying the Vanson Quickson series right now. So far its working good, very little window framing, ink not emulsifying in dampener rollers, seems to dry and set really quickly. Also received a sample of Saphira, from Heidelberg, haven't tested it yet

Comment

UltimateDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)Standard FinishingKBA4Over
            KBAKBA

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5045 users online. 110 members and 4935 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,151 at 11:36 AM on 11-17-2017.

Working...
            X