Sticker Manufacturers

I am looking to find out who produces large quantities of special shaped stickers on pressure sensitive stock.
Although,most are probably produced in China, I recently came across a booklet of Hallmark stickers made in the USA.

Hallmark is obviously one of them.....

Any ideas?

I am looking to find out who produces large quantities of special shaped stickers on pressure sensitive stock.
Although,most are probably produced in China, I recently came across a booklet of Hallmark stickers made in the USA.

Any ideas?

Not sure where you're at, but a place called Lion Labels in Easton, MA does that stuff I think. Might be worth a call.
Custom Digital Labels | Professional Labels | LionLabels.com
1-800-875-5300

My client, a G7 Printer in Thailand, has a very large label operation in Bangkok and in China.

Company: Mae Mae Printing Co., Ltd. Bangkok
Amphur Muangsamutprakarn
Bangkok, Thailand
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +662-324 0309

Company Description:
Mae Mae Printing Co.,Ltd.was established in 1986, with over 250 million Baht of capital invested and constructed on 12 rai of land. We have more than 20 years of experience in printing. Along with efficient and modern machinery, we are able to provide the best quality products and services ,on time delivery and reasonable prices to our customers. Over the years, we have strived to enhance our skills and expertise and modernize our machines . We can support graphic design, printing, color boxes, packaging, labels, barcodes, hangtag, catalogues and many others. We have obtained UL and CSA certifications, as well as ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004. For our goal is to give our customer the best.

Any ideas?

You can find these from some American online printing companies. These provide such stuff withe the discounted prices. You can also visit here. I think it will be helpful to you. Good luck.

well, Sticker manufacturer are very rare in market especially in USA. But yeah I have very good suggestion for you. I know one of the best stickers printing company with the name of stickerprintingshop.com that is based in USA. Simply visit this stickers printing company and grab your deal now.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back