ryobi/itek 3302/3985

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ryobi/itek 3302/3985

our company recently moved and they dropped our itek 3985 in the procces.
    totally smashed the op side. i need help in finding where i can purchase just the control panel. we have another 3985 and swaped control panels, everything is fixed i just need another control panel

thanks jason

Re: ryobi/itek 3302/3985

If another company besides yours moved the press and dropped it, That is an insurance claim that will pay for your parts.
    Depending on the serial number(The PROM) of the machine you can look up the parts you need online and grab a price.

Regards
    OG

Comment

boss is to cheap to hire a real moving company. just some rif-rafs he knew that had a fork lift and a trailer.
      i have looked for the part number in parts book but dont see it anywhere. i,ll just make a call or 2 see if i find out something

thanks

Comment

Even if your boss hired persons that are not true equipment riggers (movers), your company's general liability insurance may cover the repairs and it won't hurt to ask. One problem that a press falling over on it's side causes is pressure to many parts that may not be visible damage but will wear as time goes by so sue the clowns and buy yourself a new press, preferably a Ryobi

Comment

Call Joe Brooks In NC. He has many replacement parts for these presses. Sorry I don't know the #. I'll find out and get back with you.

Comment

Originally posted by jayson14 View Post
            our company recently moved and they dropped our itek 3985 in the procces.
            totally smashed the op side. i need help in finding where i can purchase just the control panel. we have another 3985 and swaped control panels, everything is fixed i just need another control panel

thanks jason
            Hi, I have what you are looking for, almost new. 210 724 4096

Comment

UltimateDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)Standard FinishingKBA4Over
            KBAKBA

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4877 users online. 104 members and 4773 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,151 at 11:36 AM on 11-17-2017.

Working...
            X