ryobi/itek 3302/3985

jayson14

our company recently moved and they dropped our itek 3985 in the procces.
totally smashed the op side. i need help in finding where i can purchase just the control panel. we have another 3985 and swaped control panels, everything is fixed i just need another control panel

thanks jason

Re: ryobi/itek 3302/3985

If another company besides yours moved the press and dropped it, That is an insurance claim that will pay for your parts.
Depending on the serial number(The PROM) of the machine you can look up the parts you need online and grab a price.

Regards
OG

boss is to cheap to hire a real moving company. just some rif-rafs he knew that had a fork lift and a trailer.
i have looked for the part number in parts book but dont see it anywhere. i,ll just make a call or 2 see if i find out something

thanks

Even if your boss hired persons that are not true equipment riggers (movers), your company's general liability insurance may cover the repairs and it won't hurt to ask. One problem that a press falling over on it's side causes is pressure to many parts that may not be visible damage but will wear as time goes by so sue the clowns and buy yourself a new press, preferably a Ryobi

our company recently moved and they dropped our itek 3985 in the procces.
totally smashed the op side. i need help in finding where i can purchase just the control panel. we have another 3985 and swaped control panels, everything is fixed i just need another control panel

thanks jason

Hi, I have what you are looking for, almost new. 210 724 4096

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back