1999 Heidelberg 4 color units 2/3 ?

On units 2 &3. If I put it in integrated light on at consule it spins on impression. In segregated light off. It won't spin in impression just at idle

The last press I ran was a 2/c S line 29 inch with socks . . . whats a console . . . lol . .. I have been in pre-press exclusively since about 92 . .. hopefully some other press pros out there will help you out . . . good luck . . .:)

That's pretty strange.... Do you get the strip of the white roller when you drop the rollers on plate? What is the strip width to the oscillator?

That's pretty strange.... Do you get the strip of the white roller when you drop the rollers on plate? What is the strip width to the oscillator?

3 to plate. 4 to oscillator. Form 1 only moves if I put it in integrated. Not segregated. In units 1 & 4. There is no issue.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back