Please help. Addick 9995 issue

No Title

Still may need engineer help, but I have it limping along.

Attachments

• photo6132.jpg
    photo6132.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 209
  • photo6133.jpg
    photo6133.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 221
Yep, now that I have got a service book, recommended by Ken, I was able to check a few additional things. And it's running but I still may need a good once over.

Still waiting for the replacement water form. Also we are going to run a two color before we gut the second head to see if it will run ok first. We will be purchasing all new rollers for #2 but most of what we do in 2 color the second is minor amounts on a logo, and we know the water form issue decent in head 2.

Had time to check out head 2, had to order meter roller, wipers, water form, and full ink roller kit. (still waiting on my original replacment water form as well for head 1)

but we are getting there.

Just a followup it's been so long. Thanks to all the input it's still running. And the original water system works great with proper adjustments and maintenance. Plugging along NCR T 8500 hr at this moment with no worries about toneing anymore. Or havinging to hover over every sheet.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back