Please help settle a disagreement

OK, Alois. Personally I believe that fumes from IPA and their hazard for health and environment is total bullshit.
I think this conversation has to be ended. I've heard your point and you've heard mine. That's totally ok that we didn't come to agreement

For what it is worth I think the issue of VOC's on indoor air quality is overstated, even if you read the US EPA's information on it I don't think they are fully convinced. I'm sure it is not great but maybe not as big of an ado.

For what it is worth I think the issue of VOC's on indoor air quality is overstated, even if you read the US EPA's information on it I don't think they are fully convinced. I'm sure it is not great but maybe not as big of an ado.

Perhaps for US based companies our new President will solve the problem by dismantling the EPA and all its bullturd regulations!!!

Gentlemen,

Perhaps, with that Philosophy it would be best to leave things unsaid.

OR...........

Maybe you would "Sing a different tune" if you were on the receiving end of a tragic environmental issue.

Yours faithfully, Alois

No Title

Hopefully we can get rid of the EPA. I've always dreamed of running my own smog-mask store and have envied the Chinese mask salesmen.

Attachments

• photo6463.jpg
    photo6463.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 213
Gentlemen,

Perhaps, with that Philosophy it would be best to leave things unsaid.

OR...........

Maybe you would "Sing a different tune" if you were on the receiving end of a tragic environmental issue.

Yours faithfully, Alois

This is just ridiculous. Among all environmental and human health hazards do you really believe that IPA is most hazardous one?
Your post is pure demagogy. It can be used anywhere: fast food, forest chopping down, pesticides etc.

Wonder how many cases of tragic emergency issues were reported by people exposed by IPA in a pressroom over the last 100 years.

Gentlemen ...........

I thought the same - when faced with the facts.......... a multitude of Deniers came out !

Alois, why spending time with print industry? With your talent of talking meaningless sentences you're probably can make great career in any religion even create your own maybe.
"witnesses of Lithography miracle" will be just fine
btw where the Facts?

I'm not a denier, or Denier - not sure why we turned that into a proper noun. My point was that VOC's on indoor air quality is a negative but, that we have put in too many precautions for something that might not be as dangerous as our government agencies have made it out to be. You seem to have turned it into a black and white issue and ignored my perfectly gray balanced position.

Don't perpetuate the stereotype that pressmen have poor interpersonal skills.

Edit: I'm eagerly awaiting my word document.

Last edited:
I am very surprised to here IPA is still a converrsation .I have not run any Alcohol since the late 90's.We run multiple presses with sonora with uv and conventional and run a large assortment of stock with with good success that being said we have a great group of pressman and great support internally .

RJ

I am very surprised to here IPA is still a converrsation .I have not run any Alcohol since the late 90's.We run multiple presses with sonora with uv and conventional and run a large assortment of stock with with good success that being said we have a great group of pressman and great support internally .

RJ

Nonono!
for sure all your success is for IPA.
maybe IPA was in pressmen or in full support team
but it definitely IPA ☺

I'm not a denier, or Denier - not sure why we turned that into a proper noun. My point was that VOC's on indoor air quality is a negative but, that we have put in too many precautions for something that might not be as dangerous as our government agencies have made it out to be. You seem to have turned it into a black and white issue and ignored my perfectly gray balanced position.

Don't perpetuate the stereotype that pressmen have poor interpersonal skills.

Edit: I'm eagerly awaiting my word document.

BTW, there is new spooky stuff coming right from Europe. As far as I concerned now the new boogeyman in pressroom is cobalt in ink receipts.
wonder when things have gone wrong

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back