Operating manual for Hamada 770 CD+NP

Tom Man

Just got a used Hamada 770 CD+NP, wish to handle the long run numbering job with 6 to 8 numbers on a sheet.
Can anyone tell me where I can get a copy of the operating manual and also a parts catalogue ( I got the parts book on the main unit but the numbering unit portion is missing )

Need more numbering heads - any body selling his used parts? or where is the best place to purchase?
What is the difference between straight and convex? What's the criteria which to choose?

Your experiences and help are much appreciated.
Tom

Cant help you with the manual or the source for more #ing heads but the straight machine runs 90 degrees off from the convex machine one puts the number across the sheet and the other runs in the direction of the machine . . . it that clear as mud???

Hi sir good day
I have some parts books+operatin instruction+extra adjusting for 500+600+700CD serie
of Hamada, let me know or
send me email in PDF.
Blessing
[email protected]

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back