How to Print on Tracing Paper and what printers' type did it well?

anasakahmed

How to Print on Tracing Paper and what printers' type did it well? I don't want to go expensive. Do laserjet and inkjet do it fine? What models of which company is suitable and affordable. I am very confused, help me out.

The biggest problem with tracing paper is that it is so lightweight/thin - that makes it very hard to feed into any printer - if you can find a roll fed inkjet it might give you acceptable results . . . other than that I'm all out of ideas . . .

How to Print on Tracing Paper and what printers' type did it well? I don't want to go expensive. Do laserjet and inkjet do it fine? What models of which company is suitable and affordable. I am very confused, help me out.

Im not quite sure what is your desired quantity of sheets printed, but I guess that you have wrongly selected "offset" category.
If you want to make offset print of "Tracing Papers", we are using small 1 or 2 color ADAST presses like this one: http://www.drupama.de/Fotos_Presses/Adast_Dominant_515.jpg without problems.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back