Atf 29a...

kdw75

Fired up the old Chief for a job today and thought I would take a quick video. This press still lays down beautiful solids and screens. I ran an awful lot of 23x29 inch sheets through this back in the 90s. We had several clients that got single color catalogs which we ran on it. This machine is about 10 years older than I am. My great grandfather bought it new thinking this format press was the up and coming thing at the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL2pXZQePQU

Those were the days when men were men, and sheep were afraid!!! Not trying to date myself here but I have fond memories of learning the craft of printing on similar vintage Harris, and Miehle presses

Ahh yes, those were the days . . . when gears were exposed and presses were dangerous . . . what I don't miss is having to copperize the rollers once a week or so . . .

Is it hooked into your LAN over ethernet with a cable or over WiFi? ;-)

Naw Gordo . . . it uses the latest in communication . . . optical connection to the pressman and a loud yell (analog/auditory) to the foreman . . .

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back