How do you set Iron to Iron on Goss Community

Scook

Been looking for a How-To to set the Iron-to-Iron..as in Plate to blanket...blanket to blanket...blanket to plate..I have a set of the GO--NO GO-- thickness bars...I think I have figured out the turn buckles for adjusting the thickness for the gap....But I want to know which ones to do first Gear Side? Plates cylinders first? Blankets first?? Any help would be great and thank you in advance..

I would suggest contacting the press manufacturer for that detailed information in specifics to your press model / serial number. If that doesn't work pm me and I can refer you to some top notch web craft pressmen that may be able to help you. D Ink Man

Hi Scook, For Goss Community, set Blanket Cyl #12 to Plate Cyl #13 first, then Blanket Cyl #11 to Blanket Cyl #12, and set Plate Cyl #10 to Blanket Cyl #11 last. Make the adjustments on both the operating and drive sides of the printing unit with same procedures.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back