Standard Finishing
4Over

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Excessive dot gain (or other) - please give me the advice!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alois,

I admire your courage in saying that about alcohol...after 48 years of printing, I say this: alcohol in any FS at 4%-7%, no more, no less, will improve the printing process in every way, and hurt the printing process in no way whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by arossetti View Post

If you didn't have any concerns for your employee health or the cost of your FS wouldn't alcohol be the best option?
      Could you please refer to real medical research on health hazard due to the use of ipa in pressroom (link to pubmed for example) with reasonable statistical approach, control groups of all kinds etc. Meta publication would be just great. Otherwise please stop saying about my concerns for employes health. All i've seen was heidelberg report on some cancer cases in India due to God knows what reasons. And from my point of view all this jumping around health hazards due to ipa usage or this new stuff from europe — now cobalt in ink is new enemy — is plain bullshit.

Comment

Alois Senfelder's Archive ! ......... robb, cementary and DeltaE

I suggest that if you have the time and inclination you search through the many posts and PDFs I have contributed to this forum, regarding IPA

Regards, Alois

Comment

Originally posted by Alois Senefelder View Post
          Alois Senfelder's Archive ! ......... robb, cementary and DeltaE

I suggest that if you have the time and inclination you search through the many posts and PDFs I have contributed to this forum, regarding IPA

Regards, Alois
          Alois, i suggest you start posting pithy pdf's rather than your standart arrogant nonsense.

Sincerely, cementary

Comment

........ Well what do I say !!!!

cementary, "Arrogant" seeing that you post "CLAPTRAP" ....... I'll continue to be arrogant !

Regards, Alois

Comment

........ Well what do I say !!!!

cementary, "Arrogant" seeing that you post "CLAPTRAP" ....... I'll continue to be arrogant !

Regards, Alois
              I wouldn't expect anything but that (:

Comment

Hello fellow Lithographers,

What is not in dispute regarding the merits of IPA in F.S. ------ BUT the % addition.

Yours in Arrogance - Alois

Comment

Originally posted by cementary View Post

Could you please refer to real medical research on health hazard due to the use of ipa in pressroom (link to pubmed for example) with reasonable statistical approach, control groups of all kinds etc. Meta publication would be just great. Otherwise please stop saying about my concerns for employes health. All i've seen was heidelberg report on some cancer cases in India due to God knows what reasons. And from my point of view all this jumping around health hazards due to ipa usage or this new stuff from europe — now cobalt in ink is new enemy — is plain bullshit.
                  Do we both agree that IPA is a VOC?

Comment

Originally posted by arossetti View Post

Do we both agree that IPA is a VOC?
                    How can't we be? Sure

Comment

Hello fellow Lithographers,
                      What is not in dispute regarding the merits of IPA in F.S. ------ BUT the % addition.

Yours in Arrogance - Alois
                      Oh my, you want to raise an argue on that too

Comment

Ooooo! Fight, lemme get the popcorn.

Comment

Slammer,

Surely - Sausage and Mustard for you !!!!!

Comment

Below 7%, IPA is not a VOC, it does not enter the air. It is a great tool when used very sparingly, nothing matches it. If you can smell it when you stick your nose near your water pan, you are using too much.

Comment

Originally posted by robb View Post
                              Below 7%, IPA is not a VOC.
                              What? You're kidding, right?

Comment

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? YOU DO THIS ONE THING DIFFERENT THAN ME? UNBELIEVABLE.

humbly yours,

Priceline

Comment

UltimateDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)4OverStandard FinishingKBA
                                KBAKBA

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3229 users online. 69 members and 3160 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,151 at 11:36 AM on 11-17-2017.

Working...
                                X