Standard Finishing
4Over

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everybody Happy ☺ With Their Printing Ink ?!?!

Collapse
CanonKonica Minolta
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Lukew View Post

    Flint has a large array of novavite series inks. Most are Duct fresh. Must be a specific version that’s non duct fresh. Damn near impossible to find companies that still supply non duct fresh ink thanks to lazy operators.
    That is the F-100 set...

    Comment


    • #17
      How about Inks from China? Any good brands come to mind?

      Comment


      • #18
        Just wondering how you know that ink is good or bad?
        Thanks!
        DeltaE
        Last edited by DeltaE; 05-14-2018, 11:26 PM.

        Comment


        • #19
          Hello fellow Lithographers,



          Requirements for a Good Lithographic Ink - are the following,

          Good Litho Ink # 1028.jpg
















          Comment


          • #20
            Requirements for a Good Lithographic Ink - Part 2



            Good Litho Ink # 2029.jpg



            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by DeltaE View Post
              Just wondering how you know that ink is good or bad?
              Thanks!
              DeltaE
              Firstly is RUNNABILITY and second is PRINTABILTY. And ink that is consistent, batch to batch. That is all it is. D Ink Man

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Lukew View Post

                Flint has a large array of novavite series inks. Most are Duct fresh. Must be a specific version that’s non duct fresh. Damn near impossible to find companies that still supply non duct fresh ink thanks to lazy operators.
                Luke conventional inks with a drying package are still available and actually preferred if your printing sheetfed on uncoated paper.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by D Ink Man View Post

                  Firstly is RUNNABILITY and second is PRINTABILTY. And ink that is consistent, batch to batch. That is all it is. D Ink Man
                  I still place an inks ability to dry pretty high up on the list.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by turbotom1052 View Post

                    Luke conventional inks with a drying package are still available and actually preferred if your printing sheetfed on uncoated paper.
                    Depends what country. My Country is flooded with duct fresh inks. There’s actually not one supplier who sells a non-duct fresh ink. Other then fully oxidising tsp inks.
                    Press operators are the cause of this as they don’t wish to wash up ducts at end of shift.
                    Toyo nv100 nex although duct fresh DOES actually DRY thoroughly and brings with a high level of rub resistance.
                    Not forgetting a fountain solution could be the cause for one disliking a particular ink.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by turbotom1052 View Post

                      I still place an inks ability to dry pretty high up on the list.
                      If the ink is not drying, it will not be running or printing. I would say that is pretty much a given. D

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Do anyone have experience with PURE inks from Epple?

                        Comment

                        4OverStandard FinishingDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)CanonKBAUltimate
                        KBAKBA

                        What's Going On

                        Collapse

                        There are currently 3312 users online. 63 members and 3249 guests.

                        Most users ever online was 6,597 at 10:25 AM on 04-20-2018.

                        Working...
                        X