Everybody Happy ☺ With Their Printing Ink ?!?!

i have missed you here so much D Ink Man! ;-)

(at the moment i´m happy with inks, i´m happy with plates, but not with the fountain solution...)

Ulrich

i have missed you here so much D Ink Man! ;-)

(at the moment i´m happy with inks, i´m happy with plates, but not with the fountain solution...)

Ulrich

Just for curiosity. What is it about the fountain solution that you are not happy about? Thanks for any response.

Thanks for asking Erik, but now - after more than 11 Hours - i am out of Office now and all i Need is a Break!

Four weeks ago we have changed to Fuji Superia ZP prozessless plates. After printing about 5000 sheet the points are breaking away from the outsides to the middle.

Mostly / sometimes only in Cyan. We took an other color fabricate, we changed the sequenze in a MANRoland 705. No effects, Problem not solved.

But i do not only a Break now, i Do not want to catch D Ink Mans charming Post :)

CU tomorrow again

Ulrich

Try Printer's Service (PRISCO) if possible. Best service remaining of the players.

Forget the ink guys; they are too busy having meetings and conferences in Honolulu. D

The commercial ink companies almost all suck. Really, D - These times they have a changed, as Bob Dylan wrote and sang.

Flint Novavit processinks...dry (cure) fast and hard on all paper stocks...Why?...no drier retarder (sta-open) added...if you are a lazy pressman, this ink is not for you.

Flint Novavit processinks...dry (cure) fast and hard on all paper stocks...Why?...no drier retarder (sta-open) added...if you are a lazy pressman, this ink is not for you.

Flint has a large array of novavite series inks. Most are Duct fresh. Must be a specific version that’s non duct fresh. Damn near impossible to find companies that still supply non duct fresh ink thanks to lazy operators.

Gentlemen,

Does President Trump know about how America is having a problem with its Printing Ink Manufacturers ????

Serious NOW ! - surely there are even in America, SME's that manufacture Printing Ink?

Regards, Alois

Flint has a large array of novavite series inks. Most are Duct fresh. Must be a specific version that’s non duct fresh. Damn near impossible to find companies that still supply non duct fresh ink thanks to lazy operators.

That is the F-100 set...

Just wondering how you know that ink is good or bad?
Thanks!
DeltaE

Last edited:
Hello fellow Lithographers,

Requirements for a Good Lithographic Ink - are the following,

Good Litho Ink  # 1028.jpg

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back