Collapse
CanonKonica Minolta
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Komori L 428 registration Issues

I have a Komori L 428 year 1999 , I am having this issue with color registration when i print 4 colors , Unit 2 or Magenta does not register , what exactly happens is this , when i print 4 colors all other colors register and the registration marks align perfectly , Unit 2 does not. The operator side registration marks are perfect the opposite side their is a misalignment the register marks either move in or move out , The top and bottom of the sheet registers perfectly . Will any of you be able to give me some advice what is going wrong? what do i need to check. Can some one suggest ?
    Last edited by Bala; 05-17-2018, 01:57 AM.

cylinder thrust bearings?

Comment

Does thrust bearings cause this problem ?
      Any way I can find out it is the thrust bearings ?

Comment

I dont know how Komori adjustment plate on cylinder works, but Manroland have servo drives with potentiometers that indicates the position. We had a lot of problems with theese potentiometers, but once you get it, it is easy to replace them. They use them everywhere - zone servos, paper thickness setting etc. It looks like this: https://goo.gl/images/LsZC3g

First you need to diagnose if the problem is mechanical or electrical. There are also usually excentric screws for plate adjustment (search in your manual)

Comment

Unconfigured Static HTML Module

Collapse

Static HTML Module Content
        4OverStandard FinishingDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)CanonKBAUltimateTharstern
        KBAKBA

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4099 users online. 99 members and 4000 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,597 at 10:25 AM on 04-20-2018.

Working...
        X