Komori L 428 registration Issues

Bala

I have a Komori L 428 year 1999 , I am having this issue with color registration when i print 4 colors , Unit 2 or Magenta does not register , what exactly happens is this , when i print 4 colors all other colors register and the registration marks align perfectly , Unit 2 does not. The operator side registration marks are perfect the opposite side their is a misalignment the register marks either move in or move out , The top and bottom of the sheet registers perfectly . Will any of you be able to give me some advice what is going wrong? what do i need to check. Can some one suggest ?

Last edited:
I dont know how Komori adjustment plate on cylinder works, but Manroland have servo drives with potentiometers that indicates the position. We had a lot of problems with theese potentiometers, but once you get it, it is easy to replace them. They use them everywhere - zone servos, paper thickness setting etc. It looks like this: https://goo.gl/images/LsZC3g

First you need to diagnose if the problem is mechanical or electrical. There are also usually excentric screws for plate adjustment (search in your manual)

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back