Technician with knowledge on Adast?

wildjohn

Hello all
if there is any technician with knowledge on ADAST offset presses please come forward as i have some issues major and minor and i would like some advice.

thanks in advance!!!

There is a guy in Tampa/Orlando area that was an Adast technician; I believe he is now partially blind but still does work. KBA will do service on them as well.

I was hoping to find here somrone to give mr some guidelines as it is for sure not possible for the owners to bring a technician in greece from another country. I manage every situation in our machines but our 846 has aome issues now that i can't really decide if it is safe to "put my hands inside" just like that...

I know someone in the Tampa area that works on our Pollys (which is basically an Adast). I'm checking with him now if he minds if I pass along his contact info.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back