Collapse
Canon
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ink train and Oscillator roller

I'm from Thailand and my English is not quite good. When heidelberg sm102 year 1997 offset printer met color difference between front and tail edge he adjust oscillator roller to white or red umber. Could somebody explain how it Worked?

Read the following information on Lateral ink distribution. Read the final pages of the PDF. The same theory applies to the SM102 press. By changing from White to Red the ink charge will start SM74E (4).PDF from the gear side moving to the operator side or vice-versa. Check previous posts on this subject.

Comment

I couldn’t get Heidelberg Instructor’s link to open but here’s another link to just one of many threads in this forum discussing the matter. It’s important to try and keep in mind that there are many variables involving color control in the offset printing process, and ink oscillation charge is only one of them.

https://printplanet.com/forum/prepre...orbar-question

Comment

Thank you very much both guys

Comment

4OverCanonKBAAvantiXeroxSmartsoft (Presswise)DuploAMSEnfocus

Free Download

Collapse

Trade Show Survey=
        Instant October Trade Show Survey
        Come On! Only 5 Questions

PRINT 19 and PRINTING United are squaring off in October.
        Will you be at one of them?
        Both? Neither?
        Please take our 1-Minute survey to tell us about your plans for the two big fall shows!

Take The Survey.

CanonXeroxSmartsoft (Presswise)DuploAvantiGraph Expo4OverKBAAMSAvantiEnfocusGraph Expo

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3174 users online. 48 members and 3126 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,855 at 12:33 PM on 06-06-2019.

Working...
        X