Collapse
Canon
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Print quality problem on a Heidelberg Quick Master running #10 envelopes

I have an interesting problem that appeared on a Heidelberg Quick Master running #10 envelopes.
    The black letters of the type on the top envelope have a shadow image behind the W.
    The top envelope is a side seam peel and seal with a 20pt caliper under the W were the flap, seam and front stock intersect. The second with no shadow is a standard diagonal envelope with a caliper of 15 under the W.
    The problem only happens when I change to the peel and seal envelope that is a post office prepaid postage stock.
    I have tried repacking the blanket, check roller pressures and remixing fountain solution to no avail. Any suggestions?
    Alan
    ​​​​​​​

env.jpeg

I have seen this on other machines when to much feed roller makes the envelope touch the blanket and creates a ghost. It is slapping some where. Blanket tight? Inch or hand wheel to watch? A normal #10 has no issue?

Comment

Confirmed. That looks like the culprit.
      Thanks

Comment

is that the non image area tinting a bit on the top of the left sided image???

Comment

CanonKBAAvantiXeroxSmartsoft (Presswise)DuploEnfocus

Free Download

Collapse

Trade Show Survey=
        Instant October Trade Show Survey
        Come On! Only 5 Questions

PRINT 19 and PRINTING United are squaring off in October.
        Will you be at one of them?
        Both? Neither?
        Please take our 1-Minute survey to tell us about your plans for the two big fall shows!

Take The Survey.

CanonSmartsoft (Presswise)AvantiGraph ExpoKBAAvantiEnfocusGraph ExpoDuploXerox

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2960 users online. 45 members and 2915 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,855 at 12:33 PM on 06-06-2019.

Working...
        X