Ryobi 925 Console CPU Error

Nutech Shroff

Hello
The computer console on my Ryobi 925 has been giving run time errors and hangs up. Can anyone help me on what I can do solve this issue besides buying a new CPU from the manufacturer.
Regards

Hi sir:

Please Reset the Cpu:

1) make a bridge between a) RST pin vs b) Grnd. look in the Google for Pins schematic according with his CPU or MicroProcessor.

2) Test the power supply for his CPU or Microprocessor maybe +5Vd or +3.3Vdc depend of the generation of Processor.

3) Test the clock en Mhz of MicroMicroprocessor.
4) Clean very well Edge connector from Electronic board, with specia spray contacts.
Blessing
[email protected]
Mobile+WhatsApp:+505 8861 1441

You can get from RYOBI, only or you know someone that has this software.
Did you test my steps that i did recommend you??
I am attaching schematic how to Reset the Cpu.

Blessing

[email protected]

Attachments

• CPU -1-Reset.png
    CPU -1-Reset.png
    22.7 KB · Views: 301
Yes we are able to reset and then the error goes away but then comes back again and every time the machine has to be stopped for the computer to be reset/reboot. I am trying to find a way to upgrade the computer to a new off the shelf computer.

Replace the complete CPU board, whoever you must test the:
1) Power supply of Cpu , Before to replace it
2) Test the clock for CPU, before to replace it, VERY IMPORTANT.
Blessing

[email protected]

IT seems the computer has developed some error - we are now getting the blue screen while booting. Ryobi just says to buy the new computer from them. Can you suggest a solution.

There is error code on blue screen - explains what might be a problem. What is that number?

We were able to solve our problem by replacing the CPU.

Our machine has a PDS-E - which has to me moved by hand and hence is not very accurate. Does anyone know if we can replace it with the Techkon Spectrodrive - the one that comes on the newer models of this machine.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back